Tuesday 21 February 2012

Is the World Trying to tell me something?

1940s Kitchen

Do you ever get the feeling the World is trying to tell you something? Now when I started this it was never going to be an actual recreation of an actual wartime existance, I live in a modern house with modern things! It was just to see if a modern family can live on the restrictions of a 1940s ration diet. But within the last week I have a distinct feeling the world is trying to tell me something.... first my breadmaker broke and yesterday my trusty food processor died! Ok these are nothing compared to bombs raining down overhead, but its blooming annoying. I'd love to just not replace them but due to problems with my wrist I really do rely on them!
Whats a girl to do?

1 comment:

  1. May be it is! After all, we do attract what we think about. My wife hates vegetables and fruits that are too cold so I am looking at getting a small vintage icebox to restore for her. Instead of icebricks we will use drink containers with frozen water in them and recycle daily into the deep freeze

    ReplyDelete